Sliders

  • KEY OF THUNDERA Paper kit available to buy soon
  • My Iron Man Paper mask
  • My Kryten movie features in this books DVD
  • FULL SCALE BAZOOKOID PAPER PROP UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Text

Glen creates Pop-Craft. Professional custom-made model kits using craft materials for the internets growing Fan-Film & Cosplay communities to reproduce and utilise within their own creative endeavors. Careful attention to detail guarantees the highest quality and craftsmanship in every paper kit he produces.
Why not join in the fun and become part of this community. If your a cosplayer, film-maker, artist, "actor", or are just looking for something creative to do then he has lots of exciting ideas and bespoke projects to help inspire you in the production of your own affordable fan-film, Mockbuster or Mash-up.

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Project: Starbug

Well this space ship needs no major introduction. Red Dwarf's - Starbug. This has been on my to-do-list for quite a while and i've begun to figure out how to make a large paper model of it. As you can see above, I'm still tinkering on this project in Sketch-up but I'm getting there slowly.

The challenge here is for me to design it in such a way that the paper joins will form an irregular pattern so it's not obvious how this paper model has been constructed. I think that it will look much better this way and should be easier to glue together as opposed to the conventional way of making paper spheres.

The ultimate goal is to eventually use these finished paper models to re-enact some of the model shots from the TV show for my own
paper model fan-film effects - I can't wait..! :-)